(urth) Wall of Nessus

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Thu Jun 10 02:43:55 PDT 2010

Typhon - or whoever - was trying to mitigate global cataclysm.

Remember, in his mind, Typhon is doing good.

There is an old idea of global floods, that sea level would rise all over
the World at the same time.

There doesn't seem to be enough water for this, but back in the day the
idea was seriously proposed for a while.

So if this was what was happening, building a huge wall around a large
area might work for saving a significant proportion of the World's
population.

.