(urth) Building up yang through 10 lifetimes (was Re: Urth & Earth (was "Travelling North aka miscellaneous thoughts on Wolfe"))

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Fri Jun 4 19:33:34 PDT 2010

I have resolved to be less of a jerk, and I am sorry I fell short in that.

I have, in the past, had sort of a fucked up attitude, and want every one
of you to know that I however harsh I may sound sometimes, there's nothing
personal behind it.

I hate to say something that sounds like it might be an excuse, but I am
sometimes overresponsive to physical pain. I have, more times than I like
to think about, harshed on someone who had not done anything offensive,
because I was in physical pain.

I have been getting much better at not allowing the higher levels of pain
to grouchify me, but I am not perfect at it and probably never will be.

.