(urth) traveling north

Jane Delawney jane_delawney at sky.com
Wed Jun 2 16:09:59 PDT 2010

and a quick follow up (told you it was late at night, thinking things
through ...)

Of course it isn't possible to travel toward the equator in *either*
hemisphere with the sun at your back. So something very complicated
appears to have happened to the earth's orbit, the position of the
continents, or both.

Also awaiting comments from those who will probably tell me that the
directions given do not in fact exclude the possibility that the sun was
in Sev's face during the rest of the day. I'm sure there are other
indications that Urth's north and south are not quite as we know them -
but no time to go there now.

got to go!

jd