(urth) Is Agia a Robot?

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Fri Jun 18 09:50:16 PDT 2010

Hmm...

I can't help but think that he was explaining the difference between Agia and other women in this passage. And that the strength of her blow sort of sealed the deal for him, and betrayed that she is something more than woman. And not just assassin, I don't think. He already knew that fairly well, with more than three attempts on his life on her hands (oh those soft, delicate hands!).

...ryan