(urth) Fuligin as Black Hole...

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Fri Jul 30 09:49:55 PDT 2010

On Jul 30, 2010, at 12:47 PM, John Watkins wrote:

> "Torturer with eidetic memory reignites sun, encountering on the way giants, whores, cyborgs, androids, Lovecraftian monstrosities, giant mecha, aliens, angels, aliens who might be angels,  beastmen, sorcerors, witches, and futuristic nuns.  Also featuring incest, time-travel, resurrection, transubstantiation, and guest-starring Jorge Luis Borges."

I have what I need to sell my mini-series to HBO after all!

I was going to roll with:

"Imagine J.R.R. Tolkien and Philip K. Dick having a heart-to-heart with David Lynch."

but yours is much better!

...ryan

P.S. Where does the alzabo fit into your description? And you forgot "love" from the "Also featuring..." bit.