(urth) Fuligin as Black Hole...

John Watkins john.watkins04 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 30 09:47:18 PDT 2010

On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 12:36 PM, Ryan Dunn <ryan at liftingfaces.com> wrote:

> Right, and in that sense, I can sort of hear Will Smith at the end of this
> journey, putting on the argent robe and saying something like:
>
> "We 'bout to change the sun, yo!"

Really, the concept of the book in incredible.  "Torturer with eidetic
memory reignites sun, encountering on the way giants, whores, cyborgs,
androids, Lovecraftian monstrosities, giant mecha, aliens, angels, aliens
who might be angels,  beastmen, sorcerors, witches, and futuristic nuns.
Also featuring incest, time-travel, resurrection, transubstantiation, and
guest-starring Jorge Luis Borges."

> I can dig it.

So say we all.