(urth) The mystery of the image of an astronaut cleaned by Rudesind

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed Jul 7 15:02:34 PDT 2010

Ten headed Ravana (sort of an inherently decent Typhon) had, as his name
implies, ten heads until he sacrificed one to Ishvara.

Let's say you had a whole bunch of identical clones.

Raise them together as brothers until they are of age.

And let's say you kept all but one in suspended animation.

And let's further say that you grafted the head of that one onto another
one when you got old.

So now you have two heads.

You're cool with yourself. What do you care?

Lather, rinse, repeat.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ravana

.