(urth) The mystery of the image of an astronaut cleaned by Rudesind

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Wed Jul 7 14:55:36 PDT 2010

You can do quick and dirty.

Graft on a head, route in the spinal chord, give the two time to recover,
cut off the right (or was it the left?) head.

You'd need to have identical or clones.

In order for it to work longterm.

But if you were willing to graft your own head onto body after body, you
could do it with unrelated bodies.

You'd have to get a new one every six months or so.

.