(urth) Rudesind/Inire/Lunar Picture

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 09:41:03 PDT 2010

>Ryan Dunn- Why would Severian ask Rudesind to do that? Why would that
>be all he asks of Rudesind before dismissing him?

I think my interpretation is that Severian, at that point, doesn't know
if he will be successful in bringing the New Sun. If he is not perhaps
the next torturer boy should also be shown how the sun ought to look via
the painting, to give him at least as good a chance as Severian for success.

>I am also the less-turrets version of Josh

Heh. Pun on Tourette's I assume?