(urth) Nazca Lines

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Sat Jul 24 05:10:28 PDT 2010

> Of course, head chopping is just about everywhere---Celtic Europe,

And if the story were set in Europe, that would be something to say.

>                                                                    for
> example. But yes, it fits neatly.

> One minor problem with a South American location is that those signs are
> almost eternal, and they would always be famous around the region. But
> if they lie under water (or ice), or if 20,000 years pass, that might
> solve the problem.

As all here should be aware, there is a longstanding controversy over the
dates of Tiahuanaco or whatever they are calling it these days.

The construction of this city is remarkably advanced.

It is modular: like modern concrete block construction, although of course
the units used are different.

The city is a port.

The last time the lake was anywhere near it - as in, within a hundred
miles - was twelve thousand years ago or so.

.