(urth) lots of stuff

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Tue Jul 13 07:48:08 PDT 2010

It seems like a stretch, but I for one expect that Wolfe will stretch
for a wolf reference. I think he expects us to expect that of him.

The words "inire" and "finire" (initiate/begin and bring to an end) are
enough to start us off on that path, combined with the logical "Fr.
Inire." He probably began the Autarchy, he initiates Urth into a
mystery, he facilitates the end with the last Autarch.

I'll bet the man is a mean crossword puzzler.