(urth) The mystery of the image of an astronaut cleaned by Rudesind

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Fri Jul 2 11:28:26 PDT 2010

I'm curious about the release dates of the ones I've found. I've posted a screengrab with my captions on them here:

www.liftingfaces.com/uploads/moonman_sources.jpg

Things to note:

- a strangely stiff banner (i found an image with the flag threaded with a rod along the top)
- the deathly desert is reflected in his visor and nothing more, you would see stuff (cameraman) in a real photo
- there are images of astronauts with earthrise behind them, but it's an easy enough composite, and symbolic

...ryan