(urth) The mystery of the image of an astronaut cleaned by Rudesind

Dave Lebling dlebling at hyraxes.com
Fri Jul 2 11:09:41 PDT 2010

He's told us some of his main sources for obscure words, such as "Mrs.
Byrne's Dictionary" and books on the Byzantine and Roman Empires. I don't
think he needed to spend much time with a microfiche reader, if any.

I also think you overestimate the availability of NASA Apollo prints. Some
were only released in the last few years, for example.

But at least we are in violent agreement...

-- Dave