(urth) Appearances of Inire

Gerry Quinn gerryq at indigo.ie
Thu Jul 1 14:05:38 PDT 2010

  2010/7/1 António Pedro Marques <entonio at gmail.com>

  Keeping option 3 doesn't mean that the acts of Tzadkiel need no atoning for, it just means they're done with the best of intentions and knowledge. We have a saying here, 'Of [people with] good intentions is Hell full'.
A common saying in English is "the road to Hell is paved with good intentions".

However, In Wolfe's short 'The Last Thrilling Wonder Story', this is denied by one who should know:

Luciifer smiled at it.  "That will not break my pavements," he said.  "Despite so many wild rumours, they are not laid of good intentiona - which are, in my experience, quite easily broken".

Of course he could be lying.  He does that.

- Gerry Quinn