(urth) Soldier Of The Mist: first reading (mit spoilers)

brunians at brunians.org brunians at brunians.org
Thu Jan 28 15:05:43 PST 2010

There was some momentum behind the first and second novels, but when there
was no market for the third, he went on to other projects, and if he lost
the thread of where he was going (so to speak) no one should be very
surprised.

When, years later, there was a market for the third novel, it is unlikely
in the extreme (in my opinion) that the third novel he wrote then
resembles the third novel he would have written originally, except perhaps
in broad outline.

I do know that his original intent was to take Latro around the World, and
give voice to his picture of the ancient World.

.