(urth) Soldier Of The Mist: first reading (mit spoilers)

Russell Wodell wrustle at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 14:44:27 PST 2010

I believe the Maiden (ie, Persephone) spells this out to Latro when he
descends  below the floor of the temple. But it is never, I think, made
clear how Latro could make amends for the desecration; certainly he is still
cursed (unable to remember) in *Soldier of Sidon, *where he is manipulated
by the Egyptian dieties as coldly as by the Greek ones.

Has Wolfe ever hinted at a fourth novel in the sequence, aside from
complaining that he is probably too old (which we shouldn't take at face
value, I suspect).

Russell Wodell