(urth) Faterh Inire Theory cont.

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Sat Dec 11 13:10:44 PST 2010

I can only conclude that the evidence points to a ship that landed
properly. I don't recall the passages well enough to have an opinion on
how close to the antechamber the known shipwreck had to be or whether it
was a wreck or a crashlanding.

But the potential number of stranded ships must be large. This could be
"another" ship. The House Absolute would not be a strange place for an
ailing ship to land.

Recall the crashlanded ship in the lake in The Ziggurat. Wolfe
definitely takes these details into account.