(urth) Ouen and Dorcas and ??

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Mon Dec 6 17:41:41 PST 2010

On Dec 6, 2010, at 8:38 PM, Jeff Wilson wrote:

> though they may ot have been quite so lurid ("The Key to the Universe") in the original tongue.

And yet, Severian has no issue musing as to whether he has written the Book of Gold for someone, in the body of a chapter.

I don't know if I want to put too much stock in G.W. having embellished Severian's story through translation, excepting the for-instances G.W. himself states (things that don't have an exact equivalent, for example).

...ryan