(urth) mora and hyacinth

Stuart Hamm hammstu at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 30 10:11:05 PST 2010

whew............

 Mobile   (415) 786-3624
STUHAMM.COM
FACEBOOK/STUARTHAMM
myspace.com/stuhamm
Skype   stuart.hamm

--- On Thu, 12/30/10, James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com> wrote:

From: James Wynn <crushtv at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: (urth) mora and hyacinth
Date: Thursday, December 30, 2010, 10:09 AM

  Right, Jordan.

    When OBW starts 1) Horn has died in the pit and been resurrected, 2)
    traveled to Parajuco and boarded a ship to Green, 2) Died on Green
    and had his "spirit" transmutted to Silk, 3) Wondered all around the
    Whorl 4) met Pig, and 5) been carried to Gaon to become Rajan.

    All the battle sequences in IGJ, the astral-travels to Green to
    defeat the inhumi, the astral-travel to Urth, the battle with the
    inhumi on Blue, the killing of Jahlee-- all this occurs after the
    Rajan has escaped from Gaon and after the events on the Whorl
    recorded in RttW.

    u+16b9