(urth) mora/hyacinth

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 08:13:45 PST 2010

> Marc Aramini-
> Second point: I believe James Wynn has hinted Mora is Hyacinth (or
> maybe someone who will become Kypris, not sure) and I saw it last
> night as I was flipping through.

Actually, I believe Hyacinth is Fava (the inhuma whose body died during
dream-travel). I think she was collected by the Rajan and taken to the
Whorl to take part in her story (just as the Rajan travels to the
grandmother's past because he knows he's in that story). Since you
believe the Rajan IS Silk, you will find this hard to credit. Since I
believe he is more than Silk or Horn, this presents to revulsion
regarding characters.  but I'm still collating all the refutations Dave
Tallman offered during my last go 'round with this. My expedition so far
has been fruitful.

> The Rajan KNOWS what is going to happen to her, saying, you won't find
> her, you won't find her, unless I'm very wrong, after she leaves her
> family.  He says she reminds him of someone very strongly, and asks
> her to be careful with the kind of men she likes, and in his dream she
> transforms into Hyacinth while Fava transforms into maybe the
> prostitute stabbed by Chenille in the back seat, as it is Chenille's
> knife, but remember that she was possessed doing that killing. So
> yeah, Mora is going to disappear, Silk knows what is going to happen
> to her, she reminds him of somebody, and she turns into Hyacinth in
> the dream.  The question is, is she going to turn into straight up
> Hyacinth or into the original of Kypris, as this does not seem like
> Kypris possession.  Interesting.

Mora's story is significant. I've often wanted to connect her to
physically Hy without success. Although, it should be noted that I
believe Fava's mother fed on Mora when she was a baby.

u+16b9