(urth) mora/hyacinth

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 30 07:38:34 PST 2010

Flipping through Short Sun haphazardly last night, noticed two things: pretty sure that the 3rd person of RTTW are mostly Horn in that body, and the chapter HE IS SILK refers to Pig.  So I think to get a full Silk reboot in there he has to give up the eye, as Silk really has tried to kill himself.

Second point: I believe James Wynn has hinted Mora is Hyacinth (or maybe someone who will become Kypris, not sure) and I saw it last night as I was flipping through.  The Rajan KNOWS what is going to happen to her, saying, you won't find her, you won't find her, unless I'm very wrong, after she leaves her family.  He says she reminds him of someone very strongly, and asks her to be careful with the kind of men she likes, and in his dream she transforms into Hyacinth while Fava transforms into maybe the prostitute stabbed by Chenille in the back seat, as it is Chenille's knife, but remember that she was possessed doing that killing.  So yeah, Mora is going to disappear, Silk knows what is going to happen to her, she reminds him of somebody, and she turns into Hyacinth in the dream.  The question is, is she going to turn into straight up Hyacinth or into the original of Kypris, as this does not seem like Kypris possession.  Interesting.

Marc