(urth) Losing Imitation

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 30 08:06:51 PST 2010

>Ryan Dunn: Is it possible that the passage in CotA about the "divine year" opens up a window
>to the idea that all of these are the same planet in different universe cycles? Could this be a
>product of recycling reestablished world building without reinventing it each time?
>I have not read Long Sun so my question is more prodding than anything, but thought I would ask.

I think it is worth asking. Tzadkiel's Ship seems to travel the length of the universe to get to
its end and on to the higher one. I think most would agree the Whorl doesn't do this.

My best conception of the Bang/Gnab universes is as an ascending coil or spiral (shape supported by
Apheta's cave). This shape would actually allow a portal from one universe to the one just above or
below to facilitate transport even more quickly and easily than driving the length of your own
universe/coil. If you had the right mechanism.

(I think it is possible that just the city or even portions of the city are extending across planets;
perhaps also across universes?)