(urth) Losing Imitation

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Thu Dec 30 08:00:12 PST 2010

> Lee-
> James, we may still disagree on Aunt Jeannine's assessment of whether abos
> retain their imitative abilities while in human guise...

Well, I agree they RETAIN it in theory. But they can't use it. VRT stays
in his prison, not because he CAN'T escape but because he can't imitate
John V. Marsch and escape. Marsch could not get through those bars and
so neither can he. Thus Veil's paradox is answered. Veil is only wrong
in arguing that the abos would cease to exist if they could perfectly
mimic humans. Humanity sees themselves as gods compared to their
environment (the Shadow Children say something like that when
remembering their appropriated human history). But in fact they are
insignificant.

u+16b9