(urth) interview question

Jordon Flato jordonflatourth at gmail.com
Wed Dec 29 17:19:27 PST 2010

Further, as a random riff here, it could be that the Neighbors, who failed
to raise the Inhumu up themselves, see something in SilkHorn which gives
them hope that humanity WILL raise the inhumu up, given time.  We see
SilkHorn trying this with varying success throughout the books.  Maybe they
'give' Blue to humans, because they realize that perhaps they can raise up
the Inhumu in a way which the neighbors obviously failed at spectacularly.