(urth) planetary problems

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 18:35:04 PST 2010

Lee Berman wrote:
> I remember in a recent discussion, Antonio said he thought of Jesus first
> and foremost as a teacher.

Hey! That's not what I said. You'll seldom nail me revealing what I think
about religion or religious figures. I ventured 'his teachings' in answer to
your question 'what would a contemporary Jew find special about the early
Jesus, if anything'. And I took the opportunity topoint out once again that
we know almost nothing of the Conciliator's teachings, if there are any, and
this ommission bothers me (it's probably one of the reasons I don't think of
the Conciliator as a Jesus figure: churches come along with ideas, what
ideas come with the cult of the Conciliator? (is it really a cult?)).