(urth) planetary problems

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 10:03:28 PST 2010

Okay, there's also "The Island of Doctor Death and Other Stories" as
well where a character in a short story reads a book of short stories,
and they all know they are characters in a short story. But if someone
is claiming that that is what is happening in The Book of the Short Sun,
get ready for some aesthetic blowback. And I'll be puffing along side them.

u+16b9