(urth) interview questions

Adam Thornton (IO) adam at io.com
Mon Dec 27 07:56:04 PST 2010

On Sun, 26 Dec 2010 08:22:34 -0800 (PST), Marc Aramini
<marcaramini at yahoo.com> wrote:
> at
> least a hint that hybridization is occurring between vegetative life and
> any life it "eats" catholic communion style

I just realized (this is probably not a satori to anyone but me) that two
of the major Wolfean Themes can be summed up in two pithy sentences, and
that they are intertwined (and, one might argue, they are central to
Christianity as well, although I don't think they're usually phrased this
way):

1) You become what you imitate.
2) You are what you eat.

Adam