(urth) Fish and Caves

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 23 11:32:43 PST 2010

Gerry, I am only going to include the parts of the quote I find especially interesting.  Yes, it is far away,  But is that distance in time?  Why is this whorl called ancient, and this city old?  Sure it is far away, but I think that is not necessarily evidence that he can really see it in anything but his mind, but yes, you are right, I can't find a mechanism that satisfactorily explains why they would arrive at that particular time.  I don't think the neighbors possess horn at all.  I think they hybridize with him to make Neighbor Horn.