(urth) Fish and Caves

António Pedro Marques entonio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 07:39:38 PST 2010

Marc Aramini wrote (22-12-2010 15:06):
> I am under the impression that there is some other mechanism of
> astral/temporal transport at work that allows Silk et al to go back in
> time with Rigoglio instead of just across space,

It is spelled out in the text that dream travel is in space, and only
landing on places previously known to the travellers. Of course, this could
be one of those cases of misdirection.

I just don't see any compelling evidence that dream travel is across time.
If it were, shouldn't the trip with Rigoglio be to the time he left Urth?