(urth) fish eating mamelta

Marc Aramini marcaramini at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 21 19:05:52 PST 2010

Cool I definitely buy that and need to pay attention to it next time through!  It always just seemed so random and sad :(.  Thanks!
Marc

--- On Tue, 12/21/10, Lee Berman <severiansola at hotmail.com> wrote:

We are told that the Whorl gods attempted to preserve themselves by possessing
animals. The big nasty fish is in Scylla's lake (and doesn't at all seem like any
simple Christ pun/symbol). Scylla is, after all, essentially an aquatic monster.

If Mamelta is in any way associated with Kypris, it seems no mystery at all why a
monstrous fish possessed by Scylla would want to chase her down and eat her.