(urth) (no subject)

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Wed Dec 15 17:31:58 PST 2010

Interesting. While those possibilities are not disprovable, I think they
are false.

As to your answer---none of those are disprovable either. There is no
answer to those questions and therefore they are useless distinctions.
We need an OBSERVABLE difference, don't we? I propose that we got
Christ, and they didn't.

I'm with Lee: Briah is a fallen world with a Serpent but without a
Christ. That's what Wolfe was exploring.