(urth) (no subject)

Craig Brewer cnbrewer at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 15 16:30:20 PST 2010

Understood.

I'm just always wary of how much to think of the speculative stuff as actual
cosmology in Wolfe. So many questions arise: which books are then cosmological
and which are just done for the sake of genre? Why would BotNS be concerned with
his real beliefs rather than, say, Wizard Knight or There Are Doors? Which are
more non-fictional than others, etc.?

I like phrasing it as "working out potential ramifications" of beliefs much
better than "cosmology-building." Otherwise, it just seems too easy to say, "I
would like it if someone actually believed what Wolfe is saying here...so I'm
going to say that he means that part FER REELZ!"