(urth) Father Inire: teratoid

Son of Witz Sonofwitz at butcherbaker.org
Tue Dec 14 06:54:30 PST 2010

On Dec 14, 2010, at 6:41 AM, David Stockhoff <dstockhoff at verizon.net> wrote:

> Yes, the denotation of the symbol is important: Here Be Monsters. Because monsters can come out of the mirrors.
>
> The connotation remains DANGER.

So, of course I'm trying to figure out what this teratoid symbol LOOKS like.
I see that it is mostly a medical term for monstrous abnormality and tumours and such., but I don't find associated symbols with an image search.

I own the comic that comes up in the keyword search, Teratoid Heights. It's a lovely gem of mutant monster stream of concious lo fi comix, but it doesn't help me draw the door to this chamber of mirrors. Anyone have a suggestion?

~Witz