(urth) Father Inire Theory

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 11 10:40:25 PST 2010

>Gerry Quinn- I wonder if my differences with Lee and James are in
>part due to us looking for puzzle solutions in different places?  They look
>for allusions, I look at descriptions and events in the story.

Very insightful! It is such an apt analysis you needn't even qualify it with
"in part".  The Meyers-Briggs assessment that has been discussed would describe
you as a Sensory (S) type as opposed to an Intuitive (N) type.

One thing- S types, especially males, tend to be focused on non-human nuts and bolts
type of things and ignore the human side of things. N-types are more likely to be
aware of the humanity which colors every part of our experience. Thus, Gerry, you are
so quick to dismiss ideas and concepts you cannot see as "unlikely", blithely unaware
that you are dismissing a human being and his/her intelligence and hours of involved
thought and writing.

I know that I am a bit weak on Sensory skills. I don't care much about the height of
the Wall of Nessus or the distance between Blue and Green. But I respect those who do
and I defer to them as better experts in solving such puzzles. Perhaps you could be more
respectful of those who are better at solving the human/word puzzles than you.