(urth) Father Inire Theory cont.

David Stockhoff dstockhoff at verizon.net
Fri Dec 10 09:41:54 PST 2010

I see. All that is great---Inire definitely performs "necessary" evil
and in that sense is both vizier and witch doctor. He is an anvil of
sorts. He is like the great mass of humanity living and dying in
blindness and ignorance, breeding more violence and injustice.

But I think you actually weaken your theory when you mention the Devil.
The Rolling Stones' Devil is no Devil, but rather human greed and
weakness; their Devil is a transparent metaphor. I see the proposed
connection, but it seems unneeded. Furthermore, an anvil must be
strong---human weakness seems inappropriate to serve as an anvil.

 From an evolutionary perspective, however, human venality is a powerful
selector. On that level, I see it. Still no Devil though. Should we just
call it "Evil" with local and universal manifestations?

---
Virus Database (VPS): 101210-0, 12/10/2010
Tested on: 12/10/2010 12:41:54 PM