(urth) Dionysus

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Dec 9 10:58:14 PST 2010

Just what I was thinking. And these vines are on another planet and seem to be parasitic---regardless, they are not and cannot be of the grape family, nor ivy, nor any other we know. It seems unfair to hold their fundamental nongrapiness against them.
A science fiction writer who luvs him some classical references needs a little leeway. Is a manned rocket not also a chariot of fire?