(urth) Who's Right?

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Fri Dec 3 17:02:59 PST 2010

Without going too far down the rabbit hole, Palaemon is not only masked as a Master torturer, but his eyes are hidden by a "protruding optical device that permitted him to see".

And remember, Ossipago has "no eyes at all". Only darkness behind his middle aged man mask.

In the spirit of "watchers," I can't help but make the remark openly. Sorry.

...ryan