(urth) Foes of the Increate

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 3 13:38:09 PST 2010

Well, its too late now. ;- ). I'd hoped to put in a plea to change the Subject to
"Foes of the New Sun". My image of a foe of the Increate is a guy pulling out a knife
and attempting to stab every rock, tree, grain of sand, molecule of air and cell in
his own body..and then the stars....Surely the Increate loves all his creations equally,
be they friend or foe to the New Sun or even Himself (if that were possible).

I really think all of Witz Progeny's enemies can be more specifically characterized as
opposing the New Sun. None of them seem to be around on Ushas anyway (good reason to
exclude Juturna).

By mentioning the Ascians, I think Witz sufficiently includes Abaia and Erebus. Those
big fat asses don't do anything themselves but only work through their agents. Which
should probably include Vodalus and his followers (eventually including Agia) as enemies
of the New Sun. Vodalus wants to move humanity back to a former time of glory, not forward.
His "pelagic" secret code words suggest their connection to the sea monsters as does their
association with the Ascian war effort.