(urth) New Wolfe stories

Nicholas Gevers vermoulian at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 02:20:30 PDT 2010

There's been some mention of new Wolfe stories, so I thought I'd fill the
details out a bit.

Four new GW tales appear in recent anthologies:

"Leif in the Wind", in Gaiman & Sarrantonio (eds.), STORIES (William Morrow,
hardcover), pp. 220-231.

"King Rat", in Hull (ed.), GATEWAYS (Tor, hardcover), pp. 245-257. Note on Fred
Pohl follows, pp. 257-259.

"Innocent", in Schweitzer (ed.), FULL MOON CITY (Simon & Schuster/Gallery, trade
paperback), pp. 26-36.

"Bloodsport", in Strahan & Anders (eds.), SWORDS AND DARK MAGIC (Subterranean
Press, hardcover), pp. 81-93.

I have a Wolfe story, "Why I Was Hanged", in inventory for a 2011 Harper Collins
anthology, GHOSTS BY GASLIGHT.

--Nick Gevers.