(urth) New Wolfe stories

Milton Jackson miltonwjackson at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 14:40:12 PDT 2010

Not sure if you guys have discussed this already, but Gene Wolfe has a new
book coming out  January 18. It's called Home Fires, but I couldn't get
enough information from Amazon to know if it's a novel or an anthology. I'm
guessing novel, but as I say, I haven't gleaned enough information to be
sure.