(urth) Lamarck, Wolfe and Exultants

Ryan Dunn ryan at liftingfaces.com
Wed Aug 4 21:52:58 PDT 2010

Wolfe is quoted as thus...

"I didn't know that anybody was working in the Lamarckian area, today to be honest with you. I think somebody should be because I have never been convinced that Lamarck was wrong."

Lamarckism states that acquired traits are inherited.

This led me to a question that may have been covered...

Are exultants a product of Lamarckism? It could explain the lingering height as a physical character trait, and might take less time than Darwinian theology to see an affect.

If so, were the original exultants genetically modified to be taller, more idealized, and more hierogrammatesque, and their offspring through a few iterations thus took on some of those genetically mutated characteristics into their own genes?

...ryan