(urth) Grand Unified Theory

Dave Tallman davetallman at msn.com
Fri Aug 27 22:19:30 PDT 2010

James Wynn wrote:

My jailers have not deigned to release me. Like the Student making Son,

I must beg for more Time.

I only hope that I am Able and not VRT.

Does this mean we won't see your Hyacinth/Fava theory this weekend
after all? I hope you'll have time to post it. I'm also hoping you
have a good explanation for the coach dream on pp. 94-95 of RttW.

"Fearing that Fava might be angry, I looked behind us; she had become
a dead doll, with Chenille's knife protruding from her ribs... I
explained to Mora that I was taking us to Blue, but she had become
Hyacinth."

I realize this is just a dream, but why did Mora become Hyacinth
rather than Fava? Why did  Fava become Orpine?