(urth) Grand Unified Theory

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 15:01:00 PDT 2010

  Lee,

Perhaps this works for you in The Book of the New Sun, but how do you
incorporate it into The Book of the Long Sun?

Some see Silk as a clone of Typhon. Others think he is the son of Typhon
and the original Kypris. I think both is true. But that would put a big
question mark on the nature of Silk and Typhon's daughter as well. On
that matter, when we see her in soul-form, she is a young girl.
Shouldn't she have been, I don't know, a little more alien?

u+16b9