(urth) Patera Incus

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 15 16:10:25 PDT 2010

>James: Unfortunately, Incus recognizes that Fulmar is not especially perceptive as reflected
>by his name, meaning a type of gull which in Vironese thieves cant is a simpleton

>Mo Holkar: Just on a zoological note: a fulmar is not a type of gull, but a type
>of petrel. Apart from both being birds, fulmars and gulls are not
>related at all.

Well, they are both seabirds comprising a smaller much smaller subset than that which would
include owls and ostriches. But it is still a good correction to make (given my own background,
I can never complain about more accurate zoology). Gulls are generally more intensely
social and as such, as tends to be the case among social predators, more cunning and intelligent
than petrels.