(urth) Brook Madregot runs between

Jeff Wilson jwilson at io.com
Wed Aug 11 10:28:06 PDT 2010

On 8/11/2010 7:53 AM, Lee Berman wrote:
> Is there a place in the text which suggests Brook Madregot is not a single straght line?

URTH LI: "All about me stretched the Corridors of Time, waving meadows
roofed with the lowering sky of Time and whisperous with the brooks that
ripple from the most supernal universe of all to the least.
Bright-winged, the small Tzadkiel fluttered beside one. The green man
raced beside another. I chose one that ran as lonely as I, and mounted
to it. Behind me along a line that seldom exists, Apu-Punchau, the Head
of Day, stepped from his house and squatted to eat the boiled maize and
roast meat his people had left for him. I too hungered; I waved to him,
then saw him no more.

The Brook is one of many that are part of the Corridors of Time.
Multiple corridors can't be a single straight line, brooks even less so.

Jeff Wilson - jwilson at io.com
IEEE Student Chapter Blog at
< http://ieeetamut.org >