(urth) Sham War

Paul B pb.stuff at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 07:36:56 PDT 2010

Er, whoops.  Anyway, I'd meant to bring up the quote from Inire's letter to
the new Autarch in "Citadel" where he talks about getting the Hierogrammates
to side with "not just the side of Urth, but /our/ side" (emphasis mine).
That seems to contradict this pretty well.  Unless you'd like to come up
with a reason for Inire to lie so bluntly.

Paul

--
Paul Borochin
PhD student, Fuqua School