(urth) Seven American Nights explanation wins "award"

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Thu Aug 26 07:07:41 PDT 2010

>> At least in recent years, Wolfe has been something of a Catholic populist right-winger,
>> and so I find it hard to believe he would write this story today. I would say the same of Fifth
>> Head of Cerberus,

Has Waggish read An Evil Guest?

Also, Wolfe has always been a populist right-winger.

Last year at this time I heard him say (as I reported then):

"The form of government I favor is democracy. America is not a democracy
and never has been. We have a republic. That means that every so often
we choose people to rule over us. And once we have, you can believe,
they know it."

u+16b9