(urth) Grand Unified Theory

Lee Berman severiansola at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 11:39:38 PDT 2010

>James Wynn- Everything you say here is 100% true. Absolutely true. Everything.
>Including that Hy is human and Fava is an inhuma.

I seem to remember a girl at Orchid's being victimized by inhumi and Quetzal being
a very unlikely culprit. Does this have something to do with that?

Also, did Silk commit suicide? If so, does this have something to do with that?

We know that inhumi absorb some essence of their victims. Is the reverse also true?

I think the deep secret of the inhumi is that willingness to harm their own kind is
a trait they absorbed from humans, yes?

Is this how the Neighbors on Green became willing to harm their own kind?

Well, I'm just throwing up stuff on the wall, seeing what will stick, especially
if it relates to my GUT.

Keep it up James! This is the sort of thing the lupine universe needs to evolve up
to a higher level. (don't let the bloodsuckers drag you down ;- ))