(urth) Grand Unified Theory

James Wynn crushtv at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 10:44:50 PDT 2010

  On 8/24/2010 12:24 PM, Dave Tallman wrote:
> I'll grant a name connection -- both hyacinth beans and fava beans are
> edible. Otherwise they don't seem to have much in common.
> Hyacinth -- rough, crude prostitute, human, good at fighting.
> Fava -- witty, clever storyteller, inhuma, physically delicate.

Everything you say here is 100% true. Absolutely true. Everything.
Including that Hy is human and Fava is an inhuma.

However, don't be fooled by appearances. Horn said Hy *could* be crude.
He also says she could be sweet and nice whenever she wanted to. The
Rajan said that whatever their appearances, the inhumi retained their
"reptilian nature". They were all dangerous opponents. Don't be fooled
by Fava's appearance. Hy looked small and delicate too. And she was
light as a feather. Silk said Hy's fighting ability was itself something
of a deception.

The thing is its a big explanation. Bigger than Hy.

u+16b9