(urth) Seven American Nights procession

DAVID STOCKHOFF dstockhoff at verizon.net
Thu Aug 19 11:59:32 PDT 2010

Ah, closed EARLY for Easter. Of course.

I was going to check the text before I said anything, but James is right--- everything depends on how Catholic are the customs of the city. In Philadelphia, for example, everything shuts down on Easter weekend, starting Friday afternoon if not morning.

This custom may seem strange to those who did not grow up with it.